A Retarded Movie 2 A Retarded Movie 2

Coolio

Im not sure if i fully understood what was going on....but i really enjoyed it! The sound could have been a bit smoother, or i could have turned my speakers down, but anyway well done on a great flash!

Muse - Hysteria Muse - Hysteria

Lovin' it!

That was rate good! And for your second flash i'm so impressed. I've got the feeling that you're gonna be a great flash artist after a few more movies, i'll be looking forward to them mate.

Can't Control This Life Can't Control This Life

Great movie!

but it was the pixies version not the placebo version...i wonder how many people have told you that!

Enjoyed the movie though!

General Knowledge Quiz General Knowledge Quiz

Enjoyed it

Nice quiz however, I got stuck on the second anagram and couldn't get any further.

Needs check-points, or if there's any check-points after where I got too, they need to be closer, like every 10 questions or summat, cos it's really annoying having to go back to the first question again.

DTZ World Cup Keepy Ups DTZ World Cup Keepy Ups

Good game!

I enjoyed it, the graphics were superb, however the game is far too short, and it's impossible to score.

And I really don't understand why people are having a go 'cos there's no Scotland or Canada, and voting 0's did any of these teams qualify for last years world cup???? NO THEY DIDN'T! The clues in the title that it's world cup teams.

Plus why would someone put in a tea, such as Ghana or Ivory Coast and not Scotland.......because they qualified, it does make sense ya know.

moving targets moving targets

It was OK

Probably won't take any time out to play it again however, I agree with previous reviews on spicing things up and adding power-up/penalties.

Oh and for the previous reviewer the song was Darude-Sandstorm

Perturbation Perturbation

Mr Albarn?

Song sounded pretty cool, just needs a bit of tuning, you sound a bit like a high Damon Albarn....but that might just be being stupid