General Knowledge Quiz General Knowledge Quiz

Enjoyed it

Nice quiz however, I got stuck on the second anagram and couldn't get any further.

Needs check-points, or if there's any check-points after where I got too, they need to be closer, like every 10 questions or summat, cos it's really annoying having to go back to the first question again.

DTZ World Cup Keepy Ups DTZ World Cup Keepy Ups

Good game!

I enjoyed it, the graphics were superb, however the game is far too short, and it's impossible to score.

And I really don't understand why people are having a go 'cos there's no Scotland or Canada, and voting 0's did any of these teams qualify for last years world cup???? NO THEY DIDN'T! The clues in the title that it's world cup teams.

Plus why would someone put in a tea, such as Ghana or Ivory Coast and not Scotland.......because they qualified, it does make sense ya know.

moving targets moving targets

It was OK

Probably won't take any time out to play it again however, I agree with previous reviews on spicing things up and adding power-up/penalties.

Oh and for the previous reviewer the song was Darude-Sandstorm

starGrab starGrab

Nice

cool game but i could have played it all night, i had to purposely hit a red star so i had time to submit experience points for the day!

Improvements such as varying difficulty levels, a score counter, and maybe different backgrounds should make it better.

Domo-Kun Angry Smashfest! Domo-Kun Angry Smashfest!

Woop!

Done it! great game, last boss was right hard, i actually jumped out of my chair when i did it! when you go through the second time the magic stick you get when it does its thing (not spoiling it) it makes the game a lot harder (if at all possible).

I really should have found this game earlier

This is also the first flash where I've found it appropriate to give it straight 10's

WCR Topless Mode. WCR Topless Mode.

Bit late but...

ENGLAND TILL I DIE, IM ENGLAND TILL I DIE, I KNOW I AM I SAID I AM, IM ENGLAND TILL I DIE!

Clone Commando Clone Commando

NO no no no no NO

It WAS a good game, then after the first piss-easy level, it stopped and turnrd into bloody advertising. I therefore BLAM you

Bullet Bill 2 Bullet Bill 2

Roll on BB3

Wow! That game is probably the best ive played on ng! It was a great improvement to your first one and i rated that 5! It's a shame you cant give special ponts for games like this, please please please make another one