A Retarded Movie 2 A Retarded Movie 2

Coolio

Im not sure if i fully understood what was going on....but i really enjoyed it! The sound could have been a bit smoother, or i could have turned my speakers down, but anyway well done on a great flash!

Muse - Hysteria Muse - Hysteria

Lovin' it!

That was rate good! And for your second flash i'm so impressed. I've got the feeling that you're gonna be a great flash artist after a few more movies, i'll be looking forward to them mate.

Can't Control This Life Can't Control This Life

Great movie!

but it was the pixies version not the placebo version...i wonder how many people have told you that!

Enjoyed the movie though!

Burning of the Vatican Burning of the Vatican

YAY!

MON THE BIFFY!!!!

We need more animations on ng with Biffy Clyro in the background, they make flash so much more fun to watch

Magical Trevor 4 Magical Trevor 4

Hooray for Trev!

As an avid fan of weebl i was pleased to see that he is back to his best again...hurrah! (Your cartoons have been going a little downhill lately...sorry), but this gets my 5/5.

Oh and to the guy who reviewed before me, you can get subtitles if you click in the top left corner.

Rembrandt Dazzling Fresh! Rembrandt Dazzling Fresh!

Rate confused.....

But death from above so i'm saving it

Silvercherryclock responds:

Cool

Madness Tribute Part 1 Madness Tribute Part 1

Don't even tell me what that was......

I want that minute or so of my life back please

America Online (2004) America Online (2004)

So very true

I know what thats all about, ive just switched from aol cos it was so terrible, and now my new isp is soooo much better, hate-aol animations never tire me.

Eddsworld Zombeh Nation Eddsworld Zombeh Nation

Again again!

Hooray for good ol' british humour which can never be complete without the word smeg-head thrown in somewhere! Make more please

a SMB3 Tale I a SMB3 Tale I

That kicked ass!

loved it loved it loved it, brought back so many memorys with the music and the flute and stuff, im keeping an eye out for the next installment!